As we’ve covered in previous presentations, IU’s Crossroads services cover a selection of markets – with risk-levels tailorable to the preferences of the client.
During this presentation, we’ll take a recap of the markets covered (and why), the strategies employed, and illustrate how a client can get started in a manner and setup most preferable to them.
- The downfalls of an overly ‘traditional’ (run-of-the-mill) approach
- ASX vs Global markets; risk, opportunity and more
- Profit & protection; methods of analysis & capital preservation
- Understanding tailorable and flexible risk models, along with Fully vs Semi-managed service options
- Getting started in the right way
Our long-held belief is that investors shouldn’t have to sacrifice profit and flexibility, just to be able to invest with confidence – nor vice versa.
We, therefore, set out to create a service which combines the peace-of-mind and stability of a major institutional fund, with the flexibility and performance of a modern, adaptive market methodology and investment vehicle.